Thursday, June 13, 2013

An Introduction... of Susan Lute

First and foremost I'm an author, wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and dreamer. I am traditionally and Indie published. My debut novel, Oops…We’re Married? was a Reader’s Choice nominee and Holt Medallion Finalist. There are a few things you should know. I was born the oldest child of a military family. I've traveled a bit, but have never been to Hawaii, Paris, or Crete - an omission I hope to correct soon. My favorite places in the whole world are New York City, Sedona (Arizona), Ouray (Colorado), and Bath (England). More than anything, I love to tell stories (the good kind, not white lies). And I love, love, love dragons. There are not enough of them in the world. Currently I'm following my heart - working on the second novel in my Dragonkind Chronicles, and starting the research for a new urban fantasy.

Windtree Press is the perfect marriage of authors helping authors to reach out to you, the reader. It's a new adventure, and I'm very excited to be a part of it. I hope you'll come back to see what's up next.

What is your favorite place, the one destination you would go back to in a heartbeat?

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

I can't think of any place I'd go "back" to in a heartbeat. Everywhere I've been I've had good experiences and enjoyed the scenery, but there isn't one place that sticks out. I have places I'd like to see and experience but I'm sure I'll never get to them all in this lifetime.

Susan said...

Hi Paty. You're probably happy as a clam where you live :) I keep begging the hubby to move, but he's wiser than I am and knows I wouldn't stay anywhere for longer than a few minutes, lol. Thank goodness he keeps me grounded.