Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Adventure

I'm thrilled to have been asked to join the Windtree Press Author Co-op. I feel like we are creating a sisterhood of like-minded authors who will encourage and help one another as we all work to get our books  into the hands of readers who will enjoy them.

Adventure is a good thing. I enjoy writing in different genres because it is a new adventure to learn the nuances of a different genre. The research is different and it excites me. This excitement brings a new passion for each story and the writing process.

The new world of self-publishing is an adventure as well. And what better way to embark on an new journey than to have other adventure seekers at your side.

I hope you stop in often and see where the adventure takes us and learn who we are through our posts and books.

Next month I'll give you a glimpse into my ranching life.

What adventure have you embarked on lately?

www.patyjager.net
www.patyjager.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Maggie Jaimeson said...

Hi Paty, I love the image in your blog. It makes me want to go there--except I know it's in the jungle and I don't like all the bugs and snakes in the jungle.

No grand adventures for me lately, but I'm looking to traveling to Pittsbugh this Fall to celebrate the wedding of our youngest son.

Paty Jager said...

Hi Maggie, Yes, that is the background photo on my cover for Secrets of a Mayan Moon. I love traveling vicariously through my characters. Have fun in Pittsburgh!

Danita Cahill said...

That is a cool picture, Paty. I'd go there, snakes, bugs and all!

Paty Jager said...

Hi Danita, Grab your bag and let's go!